Terms & Conditions
To enter without using the www.countrymart.com website - send a 3 x 5 hand-printed card with your Country Mart card number
(including all twelve digits on the back of the Country Mart card, beginning with 41), complete name (including first and last
name), complete address (including street address, city, state and zip code), home phone number (with area code) and email address.
Mail to: Convert Gas to Cash Program, Attn. Bobbie Killeen/Member Services, Country Mart, 5000 Kansas Ave., Kansas
City, KS 66106. All mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than 2/26/2008 and received by 3/3/2008. Limit one (1) mail-in
entry, per Country Mart card number and only one mail-in entry per envelope.
HOW TO CLAIM UP TO $40 IN GAS REBATES:
- This offer is good for up to $40.00 in gas rebates
- Gas registration is only redeemable when all requirements have been met.
- Only this original registration form will be accepted, and it must be mailed in by the original certificate-holder. No photocopies
or duplicates will be honored or acknowledged.
- Only original machine printed gas (leaded, unleaded or diesel) sales receipts with a legible machine printed date from a fuel
retailer will be accepted.
- The maximum rebate voucher value per month is $10.00 (U.S.). Original receipts under $10.00 will be only fulfilled at face
value. Qualifying receipts exceeding $10.00 will be worth a $10.00 rebate. No future credit will be issued or accrued.
- Submissions of receipt and rebate voucher must be postmarked no later than 7 days after your gasoline purchase.
- Rebate vouchers have no retail value and will not be accepted by fuel retailers as payment. Grand Incentives is not affiliated with
any oil or petroleum retailers.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law.
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of your rebate check.
- This registration form and rebate vouchers will not be replaced if stolen or misplaced.
- Incomplete, illegible, or non-compliant submissions will not be acknowledged, processed or returned. No replacements will
- Offer valid only in the United States and Canada. No rebates will be mailed to addresses outside the United States or Canada.
Canadian receipts will be paid in the equivalent of $10 Canadian dollars.
- All fulfillment of this offer is not the responsibility of the merchant.
- This program is for promotional use only and is non-transferable. It cannot be sold to the end-user.
- Do not rely on any representations other than those stated within this offer.
- PLEASE FILL OUT REGISTRATION FORM COMPLETELY AND SEND BY MAIL TO: International Rebates, LLC • Att:
Gas Rebate Dept. • P.O. Box 120 • Tallevast, FL 34270 DO NOT SEND RECEIPT WITH THIS REGISTRATION FORM
Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible, mutilated or misdirected entries, postage due mail, entries not received in time for cut off date or for electronic, network or computer/
scanner failures or malfunctions, cards scanned incorrectly, or other technical errors of any kind. Not responsible for faulty or mistranscribed telephone communication. Country Mart reserves the right
to cancel or modify the Convert Gas to Cash program if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the
administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by agency/administrator.Participant may be Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation
will void all submissions by such methods. Decisions of program administrator are final. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of participant. All federal, state and local laws that are
applicable. All materials submitted become the sole property of the Country Mart and will not be returned. Return of any registration/voucher notification as undeliverable will not be resent. By registering
for the Convert Gas to Cash program, participant agrees to hold Associated Wholesale Grocers/Country Mart, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all
claims and liability arising out of this program. Participant assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this program. By participating in this program,
entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the administrator. Associated Wholesale Grocers/Country Mart is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing
of this program, administration of this program or in the distribution of registration forms or vouchers. Other restrictions may apply.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Can I really receive $40 in Gas Rebates?
A: Absolutely, but be sure to follow the guidelines so we can process your four, $10 rebates efficiently.
Q: Does the Gas Rebate program ever expire?
A: Yes. The expiration date is on the registration form. Many programs have a
year for completion.
Q: Can I buy my gasoline anywhere?
A: Yes. You may purchase your gasoline from any service station.
Q: Can I submit a handwritten receipt showing my $10 or more purchase?
A: No. You must obtain a machine-generated receipt from the fuel provider.
Q: Once I make my fuel purchase, how much time do I have before I must
mail in my voucher and receipt?
A: Submission of the voucher and receipt must be postmarked no later than
seven days after your gasoline purchase.
Q: Do I need to fill out all the information on the registration form?
A: YES, If you do not, you will not be eligible for any rebates.