Mars Candy, Egg Hunts

Snickers Brand. Twix Brand. Milk Way Brand. 3 Musketeers Brand. Peanut M&M's Chocolate Candies. Great for egg hunts. What's Inside: 25 to 90 calories (2% to 5% DV) per piece. Mars - real chocolate. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Snickers Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Twix Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Milk Way Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 25 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. M&M's Brand Fun Size Peanut Chocolate Candies: What's Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 90 calories (5% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 9 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Partially produced with genetic engineering. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564.