Sara Lee Heart Healthy Soft & Smooth Buns Hot Dog Wheat - 8 CT
Sara Lee® Heart Healthy Soft & Smooth® Wheat Hot Dog Buns. 30% Whole grain*. Good source of calcium. See side panel for information regarding saturated fat, cholesterol and heart disease. Nutritional Spotlight®. 8. Facts based on one bun. Calories 120, 6%. Total fat 1.5g, 2%. Sodium 190mg, 8%. Sugars 3g, *. Fiber 2g, 7%. Whole grain 8g. Thejoyofeating.com/nutrition. Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great tasting products with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy-to-read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommends consuming 48g of whole grain every day. *The percentage for sugar is not listed as the % daily value has not been established. Low saturated fat foods. The joy of goodness. For centuries, hot dog and hamburger lovers have duked it out to defend their eating habits. So Sara Lee has become a dietary diplomat with something for everyone - Soft & Smooth® hamburger and hot dog buns, whether you crave a plump frank or a juicy burger, Soft & Smooth® buns taste yummy across the board and are made with Whole Grain. The joy of Eating™, Sara Lee®. *This product contains 30% of its grain as whole grain and provides 8g of whole grain in a 1 bun serving. USDA recommends consuming 48g of whole grain every day. Low saturated fat foods. While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol made up of foods like Sara Lee® Soft & Smooth® wheat hot dog buns may reduce the risk of this disease. BCTGM. ©2010 Sara Lee Corporation. Great taste your family will love, guaranteed! We are so confident that you will love our bakery buns that we guarantee their taste. If for any reason you are not satisfied, call toll free 1-800-889-3556 and we will gladly replace the product. Sara Lee Consumer Affairs P.O. Box 756 Neenah, WI 54957. www.saralee.com.