M & M Chocolate Candies, Pretzel

Crunchy, salty, sweet. What's Inside: 180 calories (9% DV), per serving. 7 servings per pack. Mars real chocolate. What's Inside - per Serving (About 7 Servings per Pack): 180 calories (9% DV), 7 g total fat (11% DV), 4 g sat fat (20% DV), 19 g sugars (no DV defined), 150 mg sodium (6% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not your hand. M&M's Chocolate Candies are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed.