Mars Chocolates, Assorted, Valentine Exchange

Snickers. Twix. M&M's. 30 pieces fun size. What's inside: calories 60 to 80 (3% to 4% DV) per pack. To/from on every pack. Snickers brand fun size bars: Whats inside per fun size pack: calories 80 (4% DV); total fat 4 g (6% DV); Sat. fat 1.5 g (8% DV); sugars 9 g (No DV defined); sodium 40 mg (5% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Twix brand fun size bars: Whats inside per fun size pack: calories 80 (4% DV); total fat 4 g (6% DV); Sat. fat 2 g (10% DV); sugars 8 g (No DV defined); sodium 30 mg (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. M&M's brand fun size milk chocolate candies: Whats inside per fun size pack: calories 60 (3% DV); total fat 2.5 g (4% DV); Sat. fat 1.5 g (3% DV); sugars 9 g (No DV defined); sodium 10 mg (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.