Mars Minis Mix Variety Pack

Minis Mix™. 3 Musketeers®. Milky Way®. Snickers®. Twix®. What's inside: Calories 25 to 50, 2% to 3% DV per piece. 3 Musketeers® brand minis. What's inside... per minis piece: Calories 25, 2% DV. Total fat 1g, 2% DV. Sat. fat 0.5g, 3% DV. Sugars 4g. Sodium 10mg, 0% DV. Snickers® brand minis. What's inside... per minis piece: Calories 45, 2%DV. Total fat 2g, 3% DV. Sat. fat 1g, 5% DV. Sugars 5g. Sodium 20mg, 1% DV. Twix® brand minis. What's inside... per minis piece: Calories 50, 3% DV. Total fat 2.5g, 4% DV. Sat. fat 1.5g, 8% DV. Sugars 5g. Sodium 20mg, 1% DV. Milky Way® brand minis. What's inside... per minis piece: Calories 40, 2% DV. Total fat 1.5g, 2% DV. Sat. fat 1g, 5% DV. Sugars 5g. Sodium 10mg, 0% DV. 5g fat per 41g serving vs. 10g average for leading chocolate brands. ®/TM trademarks. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper. ©Mars, Incorporated.